Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trip to Kerala: Day 6 (31st May)

Bee Hive

Chef Me...


  What a day! Nature is awesome. Period. It sure did leave me awestruck, which is a good thing I know. Green Park was the place which left me in awe, not the cricket stadium but the spice garden which was a few kilometres from my hotel. Five acres of land, with plants of all shapes, sizes and varieties. It was a practical EVE class which beats the theoretical one any day. I'll say it again, nature is awesome.
  Sport. One word, many interpretations. It was a lot of fun, and playing basketball, badminton and then going for a swim, well it couldn't get much better than that. Okay, I'll contradict myself and say it could but still it was fun.
  Cooking is always fun and believe me, cooking classes are too. Kerala chicken curry and a pineapple pachady.It was yet another plus point about the hotel I'm staying at. Immediately after the class, a classical dance performance by a thirteen year old. Entreating it sure was, though I didn't really follow much of Bharatnatyam or Kuchipudi, but yes, it was a nice experience.

  Hotel Greenwoods? I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment